IP phone in very good condition and supplied with AC power adapter.
Suitable for business or home office
Full features 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Connects directly to an internet telephone provider or can be used for home office business that can connect to an IP private branch exchange (PBX).
Dual switched ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs.
Wideband audio for exceptional voice clarity with enhanced speaker quality.
Easy installation and remote provisioning - supports session initiation protocol (SIP) and smartphone control protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Communications 500 series for small business.
Telephony Features Listed - a great deal of them -
• Four voice line • Four SIP registration
• Line status: active line indication, with name and number
• Menu-driven user interface • Call waiting • Speakerphone • Call hold
• Caller ID name and number• Outbound caller ID blocking
• Call transfer • Automatic redial of last calling and last called
numbers • Do not disturb
• On-hook dialing • Call pickup • Call back on busy
• Call park and unpark** • Call swap • Call blocking: anonymous
• Call forwarding: unconditional, no answer, on busy
• Call logs (60 entries each): made, answered, and missed calls
• Redial from call logs
• Personal directory with auto-dial (100 entries)
• Digits dialed with number auto-completion
• Anonymous caller blocking
• On-hook default audio configuration (speakerphone and headset)
• Multiple ring tones • Called number with directory name matching
• Distinctive ringing based on calling and called number•
• 10 user-downloadable ring tones • Speed dialing, eight entries
• Date and time with support for intelligent daylight savings
• Call start time stored in call logs • Call timer
• Name and identity (text) displayed at startup
• Group paging
Just too many to mention....